click here for printer-friendly map (1.06MB, pdf)
click here for an interactive map (external link)
Interactive map instructions:
- There are five icons along the left edge.
- The first allows the viewer to change the base map to satellite imagery, streets, or topographic.
- Clicking on the second one shows the legend.
- The third one lets the viewer click things off and on.
- The next one is for printing.
- The last one allows viewer to measure by distance, area, or latitude/longitude location as well as choose units of measurement.
- There is a zoom in and zoom out at the bottom.
- Move the map by clicking on it and dragging.
- Clicking on the house icon at the bottom will put you back to the original view.
- Click on an access point, trailhead, or tributary and a pop up window provides information about each site.
back to top of page